Our agriculturists continuosly set high requirements. They work with personalised production systems. As a consequence, at Saliplant we offer the full range of Services which adapt to the present market . We understand our clients and the challenges that they face; therefore we strive to enhance the beginning of their production with the maximum guarantees and with a product that fulfils all specifications that their production system requires.
We are experts in grafts.
25 years dedicated to research and improvement.
Specialists in a large number of varieties
We guarantee the best profitability
The best cultivations, whatever the conditions in which they are developed
At Saliplant our operations have always been directed towards research and improvement. We work in order to achieve a clear goal: to obtain the best quality solution to your cultivations, which guarantee you the most profitable results.
Drawing on decades of experience, we offer the most suitable product, technique and personalised guidance which will guarantee you: 1) the fastest growth; 2) the greatest production; 3) high quality of the fruit during the cultivation cycle. At Saliplant we are experts in grafts which adapt to the world of horticulture.
Cultivation on any type of ground.
No matter what the characteristics of the ground are, you will be able to cultivate tomatoes with full guarantees using a tomato graft.
– The plant will tolerate soil diseases such as Fusarium, Verticillium and Nematodes. It will aslo be able to prevent harm from Phytophthora due to the vigorous development of its roots.
– Greater production, vigour and quality will be obtained. Moreover, a successful perfromance in adverse conditions of low temperatures and high salinity will be guaranteed.
– Furthermore, the tomato graft will perform excellently in long cultivation cycles, producing green, dark and shining vegetation.
Increase the quality and quantity of your production.
Nowadays, a considerable number of agriculturists use the aubergine graft, as it offers great results and greater cultivation profitability.
– The graft is essential in order to combat Nematodes.
– You will be able to cultivate on heavy grounds and with excessive moisture.
– You will obtain a greater uniformity in quality until the end of the cycle, resulting in an increase in useable production.
Cultivation on heavy and depleted soils.
You will be able to cultivate the melon graft in areas where F. oxysporum f. sp. melonis is present, and also in heavy and depleted soils, as you will have tolerance to attacks of Verticillium, Pythium and Nematodes.
– For tolerance to cold and heat.
– For tolerance to salinity.
– To improve quality.
– To improve commercial performance.
– To obtain a more vigorous plant.
Cultivation in adverse weather conditions.
With the cucumber graft you will not only find resistance to Nematodes, but also to other soil pathogens. You will be able to cultivate at low soil temperatures as the graft adapts to adverse weather conditions for cultivation, and has a greater production and longer cultivation cycle.
– For tolerance to the cold (soil temperature).
– For increased vigour and performance.
– Reduction of soil disinfection costs.
Cultivate pepper grafts and increase your productivity.
– Obtain tolerance to soil diseases (Phytophtora spp, nematodes spp, root cork, etc.).
– To obtain a more vigorous plant.
– To improve tolerance to the cold.
– For a strong tolerance to conductivity (favouring tolerance to blossom end rot).
– For greater commercial performance.
– To gain from early production.
Obtain greater benefit.
As an expert in the sector you will know that the watermelon graft is widely used in agriculture nowadays. At Saliplant we work with barb grafts which offer great advantages compared to other types of grafts.
-Increased health at the tip of the graft, reducing the risk of possible diseases.
-The watermelon rootstock is immune to the disease caused by the death of the watermelons, Fusarium oxysporum f.sp. niveum (FON). Furthermore, the rootstock is resistant or tolerant to other soil pathogens usarium oxysporum f. sp como Verticillium, Phytium and Nematodes.
– You will be able to use a smaller number of plants per area for the same production, thus obtaining a greater number of fruits.
– Tolerance to cold and heat.
– Tolerance to salinity.
– The quality of the fruit is increased considerably.
– Improvement in commercial performance.